Designing the Bay Area Outdoor Kitchen of Your Dreams
California weather encourages outdoor dining and recreational activities. Take your enjoyment of outdoor living to the next level with a beautiful outdoor kitchen design for the Bay Area. Below, we’ve cataloged how to expand your living space and create a welcoming environment for large parties or intimate gatherings.
Given the nearly unlimited styles and features you can incorporate into an outdoor kitchen, begin by asking these questions to get clarity:
- How often and what do I like to cook outside?
- What is my preferred grill option? Will I use more than one grill at a time to make feasts regularly?
- Do I want heating elements in addition to the grill?
- Do I want outdoor refrigeration?
- Will I do the prep work outside or inside?
- Do I want running water as part of the outdoor kitchen?
- How much storage will I need?
- How close to the house do I want the kitchen?
- Will I need safety features for children or pets?
Once you understand what features you want for your outdoor kitchen or bbq island installation, you can work with a Bay Area designer and outdoor kitchen installer to turn your ideas into reality. Options can include:
- An island that is part workspace, part seating so that you can be part of the fun while you cook.
- An outdoor fireplace for relaxing with family and friends.
- Stone benches for additional seating that blends with the overall design.
- Stone flooring and retaining walls to define the space and create the perfect setting.
Outdoor kitchens can be large or small, depending on their function. Regardless of their size, they can enhance the ambiance of the space and encourage outdoor living.
Finding the Best BBQ Island and Outdoor Kitchen Installers in the Bay Area
At Viking Pavers Construction, we are expert hardscape designers and builders. Call our Bay Area outdoor kitchen installers for a free in-home evaluation at (800) 941-1014 or send us a message from our website.